About the School : The aim of the school is to attract physics and engineering researchers and students towards the multi-disciplinary field of particle accelerators. This school will cover a spectrum of subjects related to particle accelerators namely
- Advanced Electron Sources
- Superconducting RF technology and Accelerators
- Medical Cyclotron and Particle Accelerators
- Rare Isotope Beam Accelerators
- RF Systems and Power Couplers for Particle Accelerators
The school will offer seminar style discussion on above topics by leading scientists from Japan and India and will address both basics for the beginners to state-of-art technology for the advanced researchers.